With the holiday season around the corner, it’s a good time to try out some new activities. Expand your horizons, get an early start on those resolutions, that sort of thing. Trying new things can be tough sometimes, and it’s frustrating when they look easy but end up being a huge challenge. But sometimes, they might actually exceed your expectations and you may even surprise yourself.
1. You look like a dancing turkey during your first clubbing experience
2. You thought you could cook your first holiday dinner the Gordon Ramsay way
3. Clearly not everyone can be Lebron James when they try to dunk the ball…
4. You think you might be allergic to iron after your first weight-lifting experience
5. You either remain a newbie or play long enough to be accused of being a hacker
6. You constantly feel dominated by paid users in games
Reality: SKILLED FREE PLAYERS CAN BE WINNERS TOO!
In recent years, the App store has become dominated by “Pay-to-Win” games, making non-paying users feel inferior compared to the paying users. On the contrary, this is not the case for “Clash of Kings: The West”, a free-to-play mobile game with proven statistics of non-paying users overthrowing paying users through smarter tactics and better strategies. It happens all the time! Skilled non-paying players like Farm Rober have actually defeated paid users that had advantages like more resources (Check out their battle report!).
Test your skills now and see if you can beat the odds!
This post was brought to you by "Clash of Kings: The West".