Are you a PC Gamer and what to know how you can run Battlefield 1, EA’s upcoming multiplayer shooter, efficiently? Well the specs for the game have recently been released along with the respective requirements needed to properly run the game.
Whether you’re attempting to run the game at its minimum phase or optimum, you’ll need at least 50GB of download space freed up to start with. That, or a 64-bit version of Windows installed on your PC.
GPU-wise, the game will require either: i5-6600K or FX-6350 alongside 8GB of RAM and a 2 GB HD 7850 or GTX 660.
For a more smooth, enhanced experience of the game, the developers recommend either running with game with an: i704790 or FX-8350, 16 GB of RAM instead of 8, and an RX 480 or GTX 1060 (both are cards which were commercially released recently). The dev’s have not released the information of what resolution they recommend the game to played at yet, however.
Check out the full range of specs below:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5-6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7850 2 GB
- Graphics card (Nvidia): GeForce GTX 660 2 GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-8350 Wraith
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7-4790 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon RX 480 4 GB
- Graphics card (Nvidia): GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB