It looks like Bioware has been taking in all the criticism Mass Effect: Andromeda has been receiving from the gaming community.
The studio has announced the release date for the first mega update for the game which it promises will address several of the game’s most pressing issues.
The update will be released this Thursday and will include a plethora of fixes to make the gameplay experience all that more bearable.
Bioware’s also promised to fix the game’s lip-syncing, facial animations and other major complaints by rolling out updates over a course of the next two months.
Check out the complete patch notes for Thursday’s update below –
The full patch 1.05 notes are as follows:
- Improved tutorial placement.
- Single-player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression.
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes).
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map.
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs.
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localised VO.
- Fixed various collision issues.
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct.
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times.
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save.
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose.
- Fixes issues related to some saves.
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer.
- Streaming and stability improvements.
- Looking ahead, further updates will address the following issues over the next two months:
More options and variety in the character creator.
- Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters.
- Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations.
- Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder.
- Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams.
Hopefully this makes the experience a lot better for those who have purchased the game.