Hardcore Destiny players will actually get a little something they can carry over to Destiny 2, Bungie has revealed today.
These players will be able to unlock some epic Emblems in Destiny 2 showing that they have played their fair share of the first game.
Destiny players won’t be able to carry over their character and gear into Destiny 2 but now Bungie has revealed it’ll allow them to have cool looking emblems in its sequel.
These emblems will only be unlocked if you’ve achieved to do certain things in the first game:
- completing a Moment of Triumph during year one
- completing all ten Moments of Triumph during year one
- completing a Moment of Triumph during year two (The Taken King)
- completing all eight Moments of Triumph during The Taken King
- reaching Rank 2 in the Age of Triumph record book during Rise of Iron
- reaching Rank 7 in the Age of Triumph record book during Rise of Iron
- hitting a Grimoire score of over 5,000
Bungie are also going to give some more epic rewards to die-hard Destiny players in Destiny 2 but they have decided keep those under wrap for now.