Infinity Ward’s Call of Duty: Ghosts has just received a brand new patch. The patch will be heading for the PlayStation 3 (1.10) and the PlayStation 4 (1.13). There’s several changes coming for the game including balancing weapons and fixing exploits.
First off, the patch for the PlayStation 3 will come in at 357MB while the PlayStation 4 patch will be a whopping 1806MB install. Here is the patch update list:
- All submachine guns except for the MTAR-X and the Ripper received a min damage range increase.
- The Bizon and the CBJ-MS received a max damage range increase.
- Preferred Weapon calculation fix.
- Fix for an exploit where players could put Muzzle Brakes on weapons with integrated silencers.
- Fixed a minor bug where the loadout restricted icons didn’t update for clients when MLG rules are toggled.
- Fixed out of map exploit with sat com and ballistic vests.
- Fix for exploit in Sovereign.
- Fix for exploit in Freight.
- Fix for rock penetration exploit in Whiteout.
- Fix for the mod that could change the killstreak classification from Assault to Support.
- Fixed an issue where the Friends List button helper appeared in a menu when it should not have.
- MP Level up sound update.
- Fix for the player’s match summary screen.
- Ammo crate bug fix so you no longer improperly drop your weapon.
- Fix so the player won’t experience a black screen if a Helo Pilot is called out while watching a killcam.
- Fixed an issue where unlocked squad members would only have a knife.
- Dog killstreak icon will now be a wolf when the wolf guard dog skin is selected.
- Improved bots behavior when using melee killstreaks.
- fixed bug to Prevent jugs from collecting equipment that they can no longer deploy.
- New Multiplayer lobby music.
- Added the ability to build loadouts based on operations, or completely randomize them.
- Memory optimizations to improve performance.
- FX optimizations to improve performance.
- Slowed down Seekers by defaulting to walk initially before they run at players.
- Improved difficulty balancing across solo and co-op.
- Fixed issues with container spawns not always triggering.
- Introduced the Alien Armory and the collectible alien “Teeth” system.
- Updated attachments privileges for the M27 and LSAT.
- Adjusted the solo hardcore Nightfall difficulty.
- Adjusted the offset positions for some of the weapons to better align them with the bottom of the pillage locker.
- Fixed some locations that allowed players to pick up/purchase items through geo.
- Moved some scavenge items that were clipping into geo and unobtainable.
- Updated the solo and co-op hardcore difficulties.
- Updated the hardcore challenges to better reflect what challenges should be triggered and where.
- Adjusted the spawn table to prevent aliens from spawning in undesired locations.
- Reduced the melee damage of the Phantom in solo.
- Fixed lobby focus issues with entering and exiting videos.
- Update the “Long Shot” challenge for Nightfall.
- Fixed FX issues with flares not always displaying the green FX.
- Fix conflicts between a placed IMS and some traps.
- Fix issue for late joiners so that they could contribute to active challenges.
- Pet aliens can no longer cause the “Melee Only” challenges to fail when they kill an alien.
- Players no longer see weapon based challenges when the “Pistols Only” Relic is active.
- Fixed case where if a user holds the ADS button while they fire a Venom-X gun and continued to hold the button the grenade explosion and effect would be invisible. (Nightfall and Mayday)
- Fixed case where some challenges were awarding multiple skill points.
- Cleaned up logic for deployable items between hosts and clients.
- Fixed host migration issues with locker keys not displaying in the HUD.
- Last stand icon no longer shows in coop games after being revived.
- Included Rhino kills on the “Kills” leaderboard.
- Fixed spawning animation issues after a host migration.
- Integrated new lobby music for each map.
- Disabled the ability to activate special abilities while controlling the Trinity Rocket.
- Removed Burst Fire as an attachment for locker weapons.
- Fix for killcam hitching on Fog.
- Increased PS3 performance when killstreaks are used.