Darksiders III has been unduly leaked thanks to an Amazon product listing.
The game is being developed by THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The listing has also revealed some interesting details about the game. You’ll be playing as a female character called Fury, who is a mage that is tasked with restoring the balance between good and evil on Earth using her whip and magic skills.
Check out the full details –
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
Check out the first screenshots below –
The game will be released sometime in 2018.