Good news folks! Especially for the people who own a PS3 and a Dualshock 4. One of the recent updates revealed that the DS4 controller will now connect to your PlayStation 3 wirelessly.
Down below we provided you step by step how to connect you DS4 wirelessly to your PS3.
- Connect your DS4 to your PS3
- Accessory settings
- Select Manage Bluetooth Devices
- Scanning for device
- Unplug your DS4
- While scanning hold the PS & Share buttons on the DS4
- When the light flashes on the DS4, plug it back in and select Wireless Controller
- Than let registration complete and unplug
There you have it folks! If you own a PS3 you should definitely give this a try.