Sony revealed At GDC 2013 behind an enclosed glass square, four Playstation 4 Wireless Controllers and the Playstation Eye Camera. Indeed they’re beautiful. The publisher also explained various features and functionalities which the controller and camera would be able to execute. Below is a list of features confirmed
- 1920×900 resolution on the analog touchpad
- L2/R2 buttons curved to prevent accidental fast forwarding on Netflix
- Buttons going back to digital over analog due to the last of usage on PS3
- The controller will charge while it’s off
- The light bar can be used for health bars
- PS4 Eye
- High sensitivity dual color camera
- 12 bits/pixel, 60Hz
- Will come with an exclusive SCE Connector, so it can’t be plugged into a USB port on your computer to use as a webcam
- Can be used for walkthrough videos, taunting in kill cam, speech recognition, login, etc.
- Can see the controller, so if you’re playing split-screen and move, your half of the screen will switch sides also
Thanks ps4daily for the images.