Friday the 13th: The Game players are mostly required to escape from the notorious killer Jason but one player has found out that the monster can actually be killed in the game.
However, it’s not as easy as it looks. Hitting him with a wrench certainly won’t kill him, and he is well capable of taking a shotgun blast to the chest and then live to kill you (literally).
But a Youtuber who claims it to be a “world first” shows how he killed Jason. Even the developers acknowledged it. The video shows the kill being performed and it’s quite complicated.
Here’s how Kephrii’s put it:
- Step 1: A Female Counselor retrieves the sweater from Jason’s mother’s shrine.
- Step 2: Remove Jason’s Mask via face pummeling.
- Step 3: Have Tommy Jarvis pick up the Mask.
- Step 4: Female Counselor presses Q in Proximity of Jason.
- Step 5: Female Counselor hits Jason (Ideally a Headshot).
- Step 6: Jason falls to knees and Tommy presses E. Enjoy!
This was accomplished in a private server. This may or may not be the only method that’s in the game to kill Jason. It would be really cool to see someone perform the tasks in a public game.
Check out the video below to know exactly how you can kill Jason.