Sony has revealed the free games for April that PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive and some people aren’t happy about it.
The list doesn’t include any big-budget game and that seems to have not gone down too well with certain subscribers.
Drawn to Death is the only half-decent game that is part of the line up and Sony can surely do better. Check out the full list below –
- Drawn To Death, PS4
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, PS4
- Invizimals: the Lost Kingdom, PS3
- Alien Rage – Extended Edition, PS3
- 10 Second Ninja, PS Vita (crossbuy with PS4)
- Curses ‘n Chaos, PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)