DualShock has being PlayStation primary controller for years now.We all know this was coming.On a report today,CVG published the PS3 successor’s wont have DualShock design as for main controller. It make sense, Sony has been experimenting sensors and an LCD touch screen.
- The new controller has undergone numerous iterations
- Versions of the new PS4 pad to include biometric sensors on the grips and an LCD touch screen
- Possibility compatible with PS4 has secondary controller
- PlayStation engineers are “trying to emulate the same user interface philosophies as the PS Vita”
- Experiments within Sony’s R&D department