Rockstar is currently looking for full-time game testers and it looks like I’m moving into a new career as you don’t need any qualifications to get the role.
There’s even day/night shifts, so if you struggle getting up in the morning and prefer gaming when everyone else is asleep, then this is literally the perfect job for you.
The requirements are:
• Testing various games and applications across all platforms, quickly learning and mastering each one.
• Retaining the knowledge needed to set up all platforms quickly and effectively.
• Finding, reproducing, and accurately reporting issues in detailed bug reports.
• Carrying out accurate examination and revision of reported issues.
• Maintaining proactivity, filling downtime constructively with work based tasks.
• Providing critical analysis and feedback in report form, clearly and concisely.
• Completing tasks within deadlines and working extra hours when necessary to finish on time.
• Meeting overtime expectations to ensure a project or task is brought satisfactorily to completion.
• Participating in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas, helping others when needed.
• Learning about and adhering to our internal systems, software and processes.
In terms of qualifications, it’s pretty much open to everyone. They require someone with:
• The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
• A keen interest in video games.
• Excellent gaming ability.
• An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
The only other things to note are that the candidates must be 18 years old and above, and the position will be a full-time fixed term contract in Lincoln.
What are you waiting for?! Get applying here.
Featured image credit: Rockstar