The latest update for Sony’s PS4 Spider-Man is here with some new added features, along with list of fixes and changes. The features may seem like a minor addition, but for fans of the game – who spent a lot of their time taking Spidey Selfies – it’s a great one.
Player will now have ability to invert the camera horizontally in Photo Mode, as well as, work with a new Exposure setting and three new filters. Other than the Web Slinging mechanics (that actually make you feel like you’re Spider-Man) the Photo mode feature is one of the most popular elements of the game, driving people to try and take their best in-game snap shots to post on all forms of social media.
In a tweet Insomniac Games voiced their awareness of the fans desire for more new features in the game. “We hear everyone on additional feature requests and there is more to come”, wrote the studio. So don’t worry, they are listening.
Now, in terms of issues, here is a list of the fixes that will be happening with new update:
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze on load of a save game
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire
- Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly
- Addressed an issue where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end
- Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial
- Further improved stability
- Addressed various UI issues
- Addressed various animation pop issues
- Addressed various additional issues
The popularity and success of Spider-Man is pretty undeniable, seeing as it set a PS4 sales record selling 3.3 million copies in its first three days – surpassing God of War 3.1 million in its first three days. The list above may seem a bit weighty but at least Insomniac is on it, and players will more than like be happy to know they’re not going to get stuck inside the Empire State Building Spire anymore.