The largest games event is this month at Gamescom and of course Ubisoft being one of the largest independent game publishers will be attending.
Today Ubisoft announced their entire lineup of titles and events that will be available at the Gamescom event. Attendees will be able to get a hands on experience for some of the popular upcoming titles such as Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, The Crew, and Watchdogs.
Check out the list of games from Ubisoft’s Press Release below:
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: The newest installment in the acclaimed Assassin’s Creed TM franchise where gamers will relive the Golden Age of Piracy and become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins.
- The Crew: A revolutionary next-gen action-driving game to be released early 2014 and taking place in a massive open world version of the United States of America.
- Might & Magic® Duel of Champions Online Card Game: An online strategy card game set in the fantastic Might & Magic® universe. Players can choose a hero, build their deck, and defeat opponents in epic card battles!
- Might & Magic® Heroes® Online: A free-to-play strategy RPG game in which players control powerful Heroes and their armies, battling throughout the fantasy world of Ashan.
- Might & Magic® X Legacy: An authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre, with a turn-based gameplay system. By creating and leading a group of adventurers in and around the exciting city of Karthal, and battling powerful mythical creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures, players will determine the fate of the Agyn Peninsula.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic LootTM: A new free-to-play IP from Ubisoft Montreal for the PC that thrusts players into an outrageous medieval fantasy world called Opulencia where wealth, status and showboating are the name of the game.
- Rayman® Legends: Ubisoft Montpellier’s unique platformer for up to four players, with stunning visuals and innovative gameplay featuring the classic hero and his friends.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® BlacklistTM: Sam Fisher returns as leader of 4th Echelon, an elite counter-terrorism unit armed with a new mandate to hunt down the masterminds behind The Blacklist, a series of deadly escalating attacks on U.S. interests. To stop the Blacklist countdown, gamers will choose the best way to face any challenge by tapping into Sam’s arsenal of lethal skills and training.
- Watch Dogs: The versus mode in the companion app, Watch Dogs – ctOS Mobile, will be available for fans to enjoy. In Watch Dogs, players will be immersed in a living, breathing and fully connected recreation of Chicago. Players will assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a new type of vigilante who, with the help of his smartphone, will use his ability to hack into Chicago’s central operating system (ctOS) and control almost every element of the city. The city of Chicago is now the ultimate weapon.
It has also been noted that Ubisoft is also going “to share details on a new next-gen IP currently in development”.
What are you expecting from Ubisoft at this month’s Gamescom? Comment below.