Today Playstation Vita users will be able to download the YouTube application from the PlayStation Store to their PSV.
Down below you will see the details for the app’s functional, and a couple screenshots
Video you'll love from around the web
- – Recommended Videos: Displays videos recommended from YouTube
- – Search: Search for videos by typing a keyword
- – Viewing History : Displays the most recent videos you’ve viewed
- – Add to Favorites: Displays a list of videos you’ve added to your Favorites list. You must be signed into your account to add a video to your Favorites.
- – View videos in two modes
- – Full screen and small screen modes
- – Full Screen: control panel appears so that you can easily expand/minimize videos
- – HD button appears when playing high definition videos (up to 720p)
- – Tap the HD button to view the video in HD
- – Small Screen: Watch a video and also have the Like/Dislike buttons, Suggested Videos, Comments, and Information content at your disposal